DxOMark Image Labs is looking for a motivated high-level professional for the position of Marketing Project Manager
The Marketing Project Manager will work in direct relationship with the VP Marketing, and in close relationship with the rest of the team.
Under the supervision of the VP, he/she has a central role in all communication and marketing related topics.
He/she has the following responsibilities:
- Corporate and Product Marketing:
- Actively contribute to the marketing and design of the companies offer, and the consistency and professionalism of the company presentation. Create, develop and maintain marketing materials for our products and services (powerpoint presentations, corporate videos, photo, exhibitions, etc…).
- In charge of photo/video management: media library management in link with field teams, video briefs and production with agencies.
- Participate to our website development, optimization and update.
- Maximize SEO and online ecosystem strategy.
- Implement social media strategy (FB, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, Linked In)
- Organize events (trade-shows, seminars…).
- Develop in-depth knowledge about the competitive landscape and produce relevant reviews and recommendations.
- PR/ Press:
- Prepares press communication for journalists: produce press kits, press releases, prepare interviews.
- Graduated from top French business schools or top international universities
- 2 to 5-year experience in Product or Digital Marketing (including internships)
- Dynamic, excellent marketing and relational skills
- Writing skills and taste for story-telling
- Creative profile with a taste for impact and good aesthetic sense
- High self-requirement level. Capacity to produce high-quality deliverables
- Professional fluency in French and English,
- Location: Boulogne