DxOMark is the world-renowned reference in photo and video quality for the market-leading camera manufactures.
Our experts at DxOMark provide high-level consulting services at all stages of imaging systems development, from initial specifications to post-treatment algorithms tuning.
Within an agile team of image quality experts, developers, and technicians, your responsibilities will be:
- Client project management and image quality consulting
- Direct interaction with our customers
- Client project management mission for our customers
- Analysis of current and potential performance of prototypes
- Consulting and monitoring on product technical specifications
- Interpretation and validation of measurement results
- Picture analysis and improvement recommendations for our customers
- Technical solutions for image quality enhancement
- Design and continuous improvement of our photo and video benchmarking solution
- Modelling and prototyping of measurement protocols
- Hardware specifications for measurement protocols
- Tests and validations of analysis protocols
- Result analysis to assure they capture the user experience
These missions will put you at the cutting edge of technical innovation for cameras and smartphones, and will put you in direct contact with the engineering teams of some of the largest mobile manufacturers in the world.
Our team is based in Boulogne-Billancourt, Paris Area, France, with occasional trips abroad.
Holder of a master degree with a strong background in image processing, you are an expert in image-related problem solving.
Furthermore, you have the following skills:
- Dynamic, with good communication skills
- Organized and committed, you have an aptitude for teamwork
- Solution and result oriented
- Very good level of technical communication (both spoken and written) in English
- Very good understanding of the imaging chain of digital cameras
- Experience in ISP or camera tuning.
- Knowledge of a scripting language (ideally Python with numpy and scipy modules)
The following qualities will bring a plus to your application: